• Breaking News

    Minecraft Name the most overused Minecraft clickbaits you guys can think of

    Minecraft Name the most overused Minecraft clickbaits you guys can think of


    Name the most overused Minecraft clickbaits you guys can think of

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 05:18 PM PST

    What can I use all these flowers from my iron farm for?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 06:39 PM PST

    Blood canal using netherwart blocks

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 09:43 PM PST

    Six new Wolf Varieties for minecraft! I would love some feedback in the comments

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 02:14 PM PST

    The mooshroom drawing i made turned out pretty well

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 02:30 PM PST

    My dad is learning to play minecraft om the switch, here are some of quotes I wrote down

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 02:45 PM PST

    "If there's a torch by my chest can I get it?" "(Me) Yes, just break it"

    "You have to jump to go down hills too?" "(Me) No you're crouched" "Ohhh this is much faster"

    "Hello little pigglet"

    "Oo i found another one, its pig time"

    "How do you tell what time it is" "(Me)Look at the sun"

    "I can't mine this tree" "(Me)Try holding the punch button" "Oooooo I got a birch tree"

    "What was that I just got? Some flower of some sort, aww a dandelion"

    "Is that a duck??" "I got some feathers and a chicken meat"

    "How do you place a block?" "(Me) The left trigger" "Ooo"

    "Does sand keep out zombies?" "(Me) well they can't break blocks so yes" "If i trap myself in a hole will I run out of oxygen?"

    "If it's 1x2 blocks can a zombie get in?" "(Me) yes, if you can get in they can" "What about 1x1?" "(Me)There's baby zombies that are one block tall" "Well I'll just whack that with my stick"

    "I left a one block gap and now I can whack the zombies in the legs" "Oo I whacked him good, he's dead"

    "Can I fight with raw chicken and feathers... and wool?"

    "Crafting table oooOOOooo" "Wait what do they all do?!" "I will make birch planks"

    "Oh I need a bunch of sticks don't i?" "(Me) For what?" "I don't know don't you make a bunch of stuff with sticks?" "(Me)I guess"

    "How many crafting tables do you need?" "(Me)Just one" "How do I use it?" "(Me)Just left click it" "Oh I have to put it down??" ...... "Will a crafting table keep zombies out?" "(Me) Yeah, it's a block too" "Wait how do I use it again?"

    "Ahh what the heck, does zombie meat explode?" "(Me)What?!" "It turned day and the zombie exploded" "(Me)Oh that was a creeper" "Oh there's a baby creeper now, and it's eating me"

    "Wait it's day how come all the monsters are still here, I thought they leave in the day" "(Me) If they hide under the trees they don't burn" "Oh so i should get ride of all the foliage?" "(Me)That's one of going about it I guess"

    "Emotes? What are emotes? " "(Me) You can emote with them"

    cow death noises "Yayyyy boof"

    "I think my crafting table blew up, I do not have a crafting table any more"

    "How do you tell what things are when you want to craft them, like this apple surrounded by.. Wait is that butter?" "(Me) hahahaha no that's gold ingots" "I think butter and an apple would make more sense"

    "Oh wait why am I whacking this dirt with an arrow? I have a shovel"

    "Cobblestone yay!"

    submitted by /u/Broskiffle
    [link] [comments]

    My brother made Minecraft dice for me for Christmas!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 07:13 PM PST

    My nephew modeled this bead craft fireplace after my Minecraft yule log and have it to me for Christmas!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 03:42 PM PST

    I Got a bee light for Christmas :D

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 10:20 PM PST

    I found a 16 ore diamond vein

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel