• Breaking News

    Minecraft An enderman always end up taking a dirt block on my afk farm and it's infuriating I don't know what to do to avoid it.. help?

    Minecraft An enderman always end up taking a dirt block on my afk farm and it's infuriating I don't know what to do to avoid it.. help?


    An enderman always end up taking a dirt block on my afk farm and it's infuriating I don't know what to do to avoid it.. help?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 04:49 AM PDT

    do yall make starter houses? or whatever this thing is?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 12:25 AM PDT

    Stop asking for the warden to drop items on death - It won't and shouldn't

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 02:22 AM PDT

    I'm growing tired of hearing "The warden should drop tons of XP" or "When are they gonna add loot drops for the warden?" Firstly, Mojang themselves have said that they madw a very conscious decision to NOT add any drops to the warden at all. Because they dont want it to be perceived as an enemy for you to overcome. That's why they made the warden so ridiculously strong. It's meant to be something for you to avoid that guards the deep dark Secondly, they want to add a fear element to the warden, so creating a mob that has no gain upon killing and is incredibly powerful no matter what gesr you have helps create that fear. Especially since it works on "sound" mechanics, it literally creates silent tension. Hmm, if only there was a name that describes something that guards a specific territory... like a.... warden... or something....

    I know few people will see this, but this is just my little protest if you will. The warden will not and should not ever drop loot upon death. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ForeverGing3r
    [link] [comments]

    Basketball is playable in Minecraft now THIS IS SO COOL (One block at a time Snapshot)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 10:54 PM PDT

    I am a beginner redstoner and I made a secret vault thing. To all of the pro redstoners out there, tell me what I did wrong and roast the hell out of me ig

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 06:16 AM PDT

    Vader's Castle

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 03:55 AM PDT

    Working construction vehicles

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 07:06 AM PDT

    A swamp house i made for storage... not sure what to put upstairs... suggestions?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 06:41 AM PDT

    Middle game survival base/storage i did for our SMP

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 02:15 AM PDT

    A library in the afternoon light

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 05:56 AM PDT

    Tower of Babel, Ishtar Gate and Hanging Gardens of Babylon

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 05:01 AM PDT

    Made netherite textures similar to the Improved Netherite by Toxteer. Curseforge maybe?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 07:27 AM PDT

    My first ship build. (Vanilla no shaders)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 05:52 AM PDT

    My first house in my hardcore world. It`s not perfect but i love it. My best idea was to put a carpet on the entrance so these stupid villagers can't get in

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 07:05 AM PDT

    Yesterday I finished the construction of the first residential neighborhood in my city. I called it "Vertical Flowers". It has squares, modern buildings and a lot of flowers

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 05:04 AM PDT

    1st chest room. What do you think?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 04:31 AM PDT

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel