• Breaking News

    Minecraft Just casually strolling around this village when suddenly...

    Minecraft Just casually strolling around this village when suddenly...


    Just casually strolling around this village when suddenly...

    Posted: 13 May 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Our nether portals for our parties city on my buddies server. Inspired by a pic I found on Google

    Posted: 13 May 2019 02:04 AM PDT

    Small Garden (1.14)

    Posted: 13 May 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    So my friend group has a “friend” that just steals things from our chests and is just very annoying in general. He will just come up to you and kill you when you’re in the middle of building big projects and will burn down our houses when we take our things back. Today, he will pay.

    Posted: 13 May 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    I altered the color of the hay bale to better fit in with the wheat. Is it better or worse?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    At first I thought it was shrek

    Posted: 13 May 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    I recreated Minecraft's first pixel art in Minecraft Classic

    Posted: 13 May 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    If they ever updated cooking, they oughta add noodles.

    Posted: 13 May 2019 04:08 AM PDT

    I really like the way these french townhouses turned out

    Posted: 13 May 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    check out my gaming set up

    Posted: 13 May 2019 02:48 AM PDT

    So I upgraded my pyramid village :)

    Posted: 13 May 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    Casually strolling around a village then suddenly...

    Posted: 13 May 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Shower time

    Posted: 13 May 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    [OC] I redesigned the End Crystal towers

    Posted: 12 May 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    Found this thumbs up island on my minecraft world and I thought you guys would like it

    Posted: 13 May 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    That new survival world feeling...

    Posted: 13 May 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    I built two pixel arts of my favorite Pokemon

    Posted: 13 May 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    You can create perfect greenscreen by placing fully green map on a light-source block.

    Posted: 13 May 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    I'm new to Minecraft. Here's my first house

    Posted: 13 May 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    So there I was mining at Y15 when all of a sudden...

    Posted: 13 May 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    Lost my dog yesterday from defending me from an enderman, so I made a promise to keep all stray cats and wolves as pets. Not looking so good. Should I build a shelter for all of them?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    My idea of a raw end crystal mine

    Posted: 13 May 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    You Know, Minecraft Must Be Terrifying From a Villagers Point Of View

    Posted: 12 May 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Imagine it, you're just a villager, living a in your blocky world. You have your village, your farms, it isn't much, but it's honest work. Day after day it's the same... Until one day, it all changes, when THEY arrive. They come in different shapes, colors, and sizes, and very few of them look at all similar to each other. They can craft tools and weapons beyond anything you've ever seen, and empower them with strange ancient magics from times the world forgot. They can fight the monsters that can tear through your villages population in minutes, and they make it look easy. And if a monster does somehow kill them? They can come back from the dead almost instantly.

    They pillage the land of it's natural resources at a rate no villager ever could, clearing entire chunks of forest and digging massive craters, using what they take to build mansions, castles, towers, any insane thing that comes to their minds. They pierce the veil between dimensions, tearing open portals that lead to nightmare realms like the Nether and The End, then they go pillage those worlds too, like it's as simple as taking a walk down the street.

    And then they come for you, the villagers. If you're lucky, they're just there to trade, and move on. If your village is INCREDIBLY lucky, they might actually be benevolent enough to fortify it, to help protect it. But then there are the ones who come to take all your food, to tear down your village for resources and leave you to the monsters, or take you and put you in pens in their 'Villager Farms'. And you never know which kind they are until they're already upon you.

    Resistance is futile. After all you're just a villager, you'd be dead in seconds against them. They're like gods, and the world belongs to them now... And Villagerkind is just living in it, at their mercy.

    TL:DR, being a villager and seeing the player characters running around doing their thing would be terrifying.

    submitted by /u/Autism_Brigade
    [link] [comments]

    Small outpost concept.

    Posted: 13 May 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    I put every important block/mob I have in my almost 5 years old survival map in the same place. What do you think?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel