• Breaking News

    Minecraft Updates to our community rules

    Minecraft Updates to our community rules


    Updates to our community rules

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    The current set of community rules and guidelines has been with us for a good while now, and they've evolved to adapt to changing needs over time. Naturally, everything is a bit cobbled together now, so it's time for an update. We tried to give the rules more structure and avoid ambiguous phrasing, and we've added some extra explanations on the full rules page. In particular, we merged the guidelines and rules into one coherent set of rules. Overall though, the spirit of the current rule set will live on. The new rules can be seen here, and a short version of them should be displayed in the sidebar as well.

    Rules should fit the needs of the community, so we need your feedback. How do you feel about the new rules? Is anything still phrased ambiguously? Are there any rules you feel are unfair, or is anything missing?

    And while we're at it, we'd also love to hear all other kinds of feedback and realistic ideas regarding the subreddit as a whole. Please let us know your thoughts.

    Lastly, this seems like a good time to look for some support in the mod team. Last year we had a few content moderators join the team to help look over the huge amount of posts and comments in /r/Minecraft, but it seems like a few more hands on deck would make a positive impact. We will use the same application process like last time, so if you're interested in joining the team as content moderator, please head over to the post from last year to see the criteria we'd like you to meet, and how to apply. Applications are open until 00:00 UTC on Saturday, August 14th 2021, and we will contact selected applicants within 3 days after the deadline.

    submitted by /u/TheRealWormbo
    [link] [comments]

    I made a secret door that uses turtles to open (survival)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    How?! HOW?! Playing on peaceful while I make my nether motorway and this happened trying to plug a lava source…

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Nearly projectile sharted myself

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Can anyone explain to me how my boots broke. Netherite boots - mending, feather fallen IV and soul speed III. Collecting mats for my motorway and randomly broke?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Im on my hardcore world with 1 heart and im in the nether, any tips?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Beautiful

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    While you are sleeping

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how i can get my game to run better? This is literally unplayable

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Surprise :)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I finally finished my biggest and probably my favorite build I made so far in Minecraft in creative. Inspired from the clock of Nox in Wakfu, a french cartoon. What do you think of it?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    What the hell happend here?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    A waterfall I made

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    I’m making a Fan-made Berserk inspired Minecraft Comic with fully redesigned Mobs and Characters

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    horse armour for my texture pack!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Minecraft in 2013

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    A succesful mining trip!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    If you put a campfire under a smoker it looks really cool

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Sometimes you just need to show them a little discipline

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Made more progress on my SMP base.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Been struggling with depression (Bipolar1) and minecraft has been such a great distraction. I'm a little late for pride month... but love is love all the time. As long as you're not hurting anyone go nuts. I present to you "Brokeback Mountain Range". Minecraft...."I can't quit you"

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Me and my dad made an ender dragon piñata for my birthday long time ago found a picture and my heart melted.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    So I am on mcpe (bedrock edition, I’m using my controller) and I’ve been breeding axolotls for SOOO long I think more than 12 hours and I still don’t have a blue one :’). It may seem like I don’t have that many because I killed a few..

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    A little Minecraft world in paper (took me 1 month), hope you enjoy it :)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    The Manhunters

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Minecraft sword cake: 84 square mini cupcakes

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel