• Breaking News

    Minecraft Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #139: Ski resort

    Minecraft Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #139: Ski resort


    Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #139: Ski resort

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 07:29 AM PST

    LAST WEEK'S THEME: WATERMILL

    Gold

    blushnugget

    What really stuck out to me in this build was the creative river placement. As a water mill, this build revolves around water. Having your river be different heights makes that aspect even more interesting. Additionally, you had some awesome terrain with the floating islands. That being said, I would of liked a closer up picture of the watermill on the outside. While I could zoom in, it was hard to see the centerpiece of the build.

    Nice job!

    Silver

    psychonautziggy

    Another build that took advantage of the terrain by providing different water levels. In addition, the build itself was simply fantastic. It was the small details that drew me in. The smoke in the chimney, or the old cobweb attic.

    Nice build!

    Bronze

    Hypropeteus

    A smaller build, but one that fit in its environment. I love build that seem like they fit in the vanilla game, and it's something you could just come across in the middle of the forest. This is one of those builds. Block choice, and scale made this possible.

    Nice job!

    Honourable mentions

    NebinVII

    FarkesRaven

    Introduction

    With Christmas around the corner (and winter), I thought we should do something related to that type of build. Then, I realized we had a perfect type of build to go with that, and with our new peaks....

    Skiing!

    So, let's use those new mountains and make some ski hills!

    Inspiration

    Ski resort

    Challenge

    Ski resort

    Construct a ski lodge (exterior only... interior optional). A ski lift and one ski slope is also required. (The slope does not have to be long).


    Rules

    1. Submitting an entry To submit an entry, you must comment on this post and format your comment like this:

    Title of submission

    Link to submission photos or video (preferably youtube or Imgur)

    Comments

    2. Vanilla only No mods that add new blocks or items are allowed. No resource packs are allowed. Any minecraft version is allowed and you may build with custom terrain, creative mode, world edit or etc as long as it doesn't add any new blocks to the game. Shader pictures can be added in a SEPERATE album as bonus pictures. None of those pictures will be accounted for when we judge the entries. Only vanilla screenshots.

    3. Any version of minecraft i.e. PS3, Xbox 360, Pocket Edition. Snapshots are allowed

    4. No preexisting builds We're going with the honour system here but if anything had already been built before the start of the contest, don't submit it.

    5. Build teams are allowed There may be more that one person building for a challenge but only one person may submit their entry with their account

    6. New textures are allowed The new versions of Jappa's textures are allowed to be used along with old legacy textures.


    Points and leaderboards

    Link to sheet. The leaderboards are on the 2nd page


    For points and judging:

    There is only 3 winners each week. Each participant will get 2 points for submitting their entry. There are honourable mentions but they do not get any extra points.

    Anybody that places Bronze with gets 4 points

    Anybody that places Silver gets 6 points

    Anybody that places Gold gets 8 points


    Schedule (AST)


    Sunday, December 19th 2021: Challenge begins!

    Saturday morning (around 11:00 AM AST), January 1st 2022: Contest is closed. No other submissions will be allowed.

    Sunday morning, January 2nd 2022 A new challenge and winners are announced in that post

    submitted by /u/kidmania01
    [link] [comments]

    Made a frog plush how dose it look?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:41 PM PST

    I wanted to share my newest creation that i hung up on my wall with reddit, enjoy :)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 12:20 AM PST

    They all told me not to I did anyways so many generations

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 05:45 PM PST

    In 2013, when I started playing Minecraft, my grandma made a "book" for me on how to get started, how to craft,and how to make Simple redstone things. I found it today! ;)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:08 AM PST

    [OC] Return to sender

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 03:56 PM PST

    How is everyone accessing their lush caves? I have Overworld aquatic access and Nether access!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 07:38 PM PST

    I made a little trailer for my house haha

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 06:29 PM PST

    I have finally finished my painting

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 04:40 AM PST

    Atomic mushroom . the remaining photos are the stages of the formation of atomic mushrooms

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 09:27 PM PST

    hi guys, i just built this house to use in a survival world. thoughts? How could I improve it?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 02:49 PM PST

    how romantic

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 04:57 AM PST

    POV: You're My Fish

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:44 AM PST

    How do I get that one block to fill in?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:06 PM PST

    I'm making a trade federation ship inspired build for my villager trading hall

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 02:14 AM PST

    I finally made it!! Took me so much time (Yeah I know the ones in the corners don't work)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 01:05 AM PST

    The great space war of 2021

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 02:30 AM PST

    Presenting...Guild Hall! This project was built by Chloriz as a hub for players to gather, share stories, and claim new quests. Let me know what you think!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 07:38 AM PST

    A cool withered banner (If you want a custom banner, write to me on priv

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 01:47 PM PST

    I Made This Castle Window Arc Design..... Inspired From Victorian Brick Architectures And I Used This For A Desert Build...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 11:52 PM PST

    I'm theming all the portals in my nether around where they go, so happy with how this one looks!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 01:17 AM PST

    taj mahal inspired build but made of dirt in survival.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 07:14 PM PST

    The frozen caves biome in a cave biome expansion mod I'm making! (it's a world generation mod, I didn't build this in creative)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 07:43 PM PST

    House ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Made a Bavarian-inspired cottage with my wife on our SMP, and thought you all might enjoy it (Java 1.18.1).

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 12:14 AM PST

    My first artistic build in my survival world.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 07:26 PM PST

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel