• Breaking News

    Minecraft Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #131: Bunker

    Minecraft Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #131: Bunker


    Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #131: Bunker

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    LAST WEEK'S THEME: MOVIE SCENE

    Gold

    Mad5Milk

    I actually thought this build may have been greyscale until I took a closer look. Normally, I'm more of a fan of colourful builds, however I really liked what you managed to do without colours. Your use of different grey blocks really added to the build and gave it a very nice and old timey feel.

    Great job!

    Silver

    New_Satisfaction2566

    What a monstrous but cool looking build. Really love how you managed the capture both the grandeur and mystery of the original scene. Building something that large is tough, because there is so much space to fill, but you managed to make it look unique, with the shell shape, and also add enough detail everywhere to keep me interested in looking at it.

    Nice build!

    Bronze

    Paw11235

    A little bit on the smaller scale, considering it's the Overlook, but still a nice representation of the famous hotel. I thought everything was well built and accurate to the shot that you put. My only small complaint would be how colourful yours in. Mainly with the terracotta. It's just a block that I find is only used well in certain circumstances. Personally, I found it a little distracting in this build, but that's just me.

    Nice build!

    Honourable mentions

    scarlettsacolor

    Introduction

    Uh oh, the world is ending!

    ...don't worry, we're still good on earth for now, I'm talking about our minecraft worlds. For some reason, we've all come to believe that something will happen, and we need a place to hide out! So let's get to building some bunkers in our worlds!

    Happy building!

    Inspiration

    Bunker

    Challenge

    Bunker

    Construct a bunker. Must have an exterior (or part of one, if you decide to mainly build it underground) and have an interior.


    Rules

    1. Submitting an entry To submit an entry, you must comment on this post and format your comment like this:

    Title of submission

    Link to submission photos or video (preferably youtube or Imgur)

    Comments

    2. Vanilla only No mods that add new blocks or items are allowed. No resource packs are allowed. Any minecraft version is allowed and you may build with custom terrain, creative mode, world edit or etc as long as it doesn't add any new blocks to the game. Shader pictures can be added in a SEPERATE album as bonus pictures. None of those pictures will be accounted for when we judge the entries. Only vanilla screenshots.

    3. Any version of minecraft i.e. PS3, Xbox 360, Pocket Edition.

    4. No preexisting builds We're going with the honour system here but if anything had already been built before the start of the contest, don't submit it.

    5. Build teams are allowed There may be more that one person building for a challenge but only one person may submit their entry with their account

    6. New textures are allowed The new versions of Jappa's textures are allowed to be used along with old legacy textures.


    Points and leaderboards

    Link to sheet. The leaderboards are on the 2nd page


    For points and judging:

    There is only 3 winners each week. Each participant will get 2 points for submitting their entry. There are honourable mentions but they do not get any extra points.

    Anybody that places Bronze with gets 4 points

    Anybody that places Silver gets 6 points

    Anybody that places Gold gets 8 points


    Schedule (AST)


    Sunday, August 29th 2021: Challenge begins!

    Saturday morning (around 11:00 AM AST),September 11th 2021: Contest is closed. No other submissions will be allowed.

    Sunday morning, September 12th 2021 A new challenge and winners are announced in that post

    submitted by /u/kidmania01
    [link] [comments]

    I made a chart of all 34 mob related deaths in my survival worlds

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I didn’t tell him to come with me

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Could someone please explain what the hell just happened?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Found a way to locate gold by using diamonds. Go to diamonds, look south and go 6 blocks, mine up and most likely will find gold.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    What am I supposed to do with these?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    I made the Great Lighthouse animation and build from civilization VI in Minecraft

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Just Cleared This 1,1 sq. km Area Of Jungle In My Hardcore Which Took 140 Hours. I’m Building My Megabase Here

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    All 579 items in my colorblind friendly resource pack.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    100% survival custom end portal. Hope you like it

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    How My Roof Farm + Lake Dam Work

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    just built this little pond for my axolotls! what can i do better?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    My dad and I made the minecraft trunk I hope you like it

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Rate my flaming skull build

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    a very large tree made in a hardcore world

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Arduino Minecraft Axe Controller

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Which one should I use for ice faction?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    My little animated ghast that shoots fireballs! What should I make next?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    I redesigned the Desert Temple

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Skyscrapers and other unique buildings in my city

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    A High-Fantasy castle I built.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Am I good at making Large scaled blocks?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Made some sort of "watermark" for my base's map

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    How did this happen? Will someone explain it to me?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Made this stadium. Yes, it's supposed to look like a castle, even if it doesn't. Yes, it took me too long to build.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    “Daddy, I accidentally spawned a wither”

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    A story I can't really share with others since I don't have friends that play. Had to post:

    My son is 6yo and we've been playing Minecraft nonstop. He needs a little help here or there, and I'm not the best (never played before), but we just beat the ender dragon for the first time two days ago and have been toying in the nether.

    Yesterday, in advance of his birthday (today) I stayed up late to deck out the place with stained glass balloons, birthday banners and special fireworks launchers for a fun display.

    This morning, however, my son had totally different plans. I woke up to him walking in with his ipad. "Daddy, I accidentally spawned a wither." "You WHAT???" Yep, he spawned a wither out in the open just a small way from our base and then logged out knowing he was in over his head and needed Dad.

    Long story short, though, the wither was thankfully far enough away that I could get all the potions, milk, and etc to defeat the thing after a 40 minute epic battle. Brutal, and not a recommended first way to see the wither. But we got a nether star!

    We also had our expected birthday celebration after, too. Kinda paled in comparison but he enjoyed.

    submitted by /u/Aely
    [link] [comments]

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel