• Breaking News

    Minecraft Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #132: Portrait

    Minecraft Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #132: Portrait


    Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #132: Portrait

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    LAST WEEK'S THEME: BUNKER

    Gold

    Paw11235

    A very sprawling and elegant build. Usually bunkers, considering they are used at the end of the world, look dirty or whatever, however this one looked like a place I'd want to live in! The nice orange highlights really completed the build and made the different accents pop. I also loved the incorporation of green in some spots. That second colour really helped tie the build together.

    Great job!

    Silver

    ferretatthecontrols

    Well, when I mentioned we usually expect bunkers at the end of the world, I didn't mean this....

    I really loved your descent into the bunker and being able to hear the zombies below. Really made my skin crawl hearing them. And, you went for the overgrown/abandoned theme, and I think you completely nailed it. All of the plants coming up from the floor looked both natural and great.

    Great job!

    Bronze

    LillyOwl27

    There's nothing much I can actually say about this build, but that's not a bad thing! This seemed more to me like a typical bunker, but a really well built one. There's really nothing bad I can say about it. Every room I expected to see in a bunker was there, and even without explanations, I was able to guess most of the rooms. That's exactly the type of build you want.

    Nice build!!

    Honourable mentions

    ZombieLawrence

    JC1OZ420

    Introduction

    This week we'll be doing requests for portraits!.... well not really requests, I guess.

    We'll be building sculptures (or pixel art) of people in history, or people now!

    So let's get building and sculpting!

    Inspiration

    Possibly one of the most famous..

    Challenge

    Portraits

    Build a sculpture, pixel art, or map art piece of someone. You do not need to include a reference image of who you're building. It can be of a living, fictional or past person.


    Rules

    1. Submitting an entry To submit an entry, you must comment on this post and format your comment like this:

    Title of submission

    Link to submission photos or video (preferably youtube or Imgur)

    Comments

    2. Vanilla only No mods that add new blocks or items are allowed. No resource packs are allowed. Any minecraft version is allowed and you may build with custom terrain, creative mode, world edit or etc as long as it doesn't add any new blocks to the game. Shader pictures can be added in a SEPERATE album as bonus pictures. None of those pictures will be accounted for when we judge the entries. Only vanilla screenshots.

    3. Any version of minecraft i.e. PS3, Xbox 360, Pocket Edition.

    4. No preexisting builds We're going with the honour system here but if anything had already been built before the start of the contest, don't submit it.

    5. Build teams are allowed There may be more that one person building for a challenge but only one person may submit their entry with their account

    6. New textures are allowed The new versions of Jappa's textures are allowed to be used along with old legacy textures.


    Points and leaderboards

    Link to sheet. The leaderboards are on the 2nd page


    For points and judging:

    There is only 3 winners each week. Each participant will get 2 points for submitting their entry. There are honourable mentions but they do not get any extra points.

    Anybody that places Bronze with gets 4 points

    Anybody that places Silver gets 6 points

    Anybody that places Gold gets 8 points


    Schedule (AST)


    Sunday, September 12th 2021: Challenge begins!

    Saturday morning (around 11:00 AM AST),September 25th 2021: Contest is closed. No other submissions will be allowed.

    Sunday morning, September 26th 2021 A new challenge and winners are announced in that post

    submitted by /u/kidmania01
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks minecraft

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Lightning machine

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I've made the banners of the 3 dimensions

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    This has to be the most unluckiest Hardcore mode death....

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Enderman jump when shot at and have no where to teleport.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Alex doodle

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Pov: it's 2015

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    How perspective can really changes things.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Not all bedrock bugs are bad...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    A Covered Bridge I Created in My Survival World | I would love constructive feedback if you have any!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Just being creative. ����

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Motion-Design for Minecraft!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    I built four different iron farms step by step on bedrock and they won’t work

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    retextured the glowsquid into a jellyfish!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Do you like my end village?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Me and my cousins were spawnproofing for a wither farm, and this guy somehow spawn in a cave, and now we have a pet.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    so I booted up my minecraft world and for some reason the villagers don't have eyes. This is some creepypasta type stuff

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    General Grievous I guess...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Castle I’m working on

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    I got a Diamond Beacon in my Hardcore world

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    I made a Minecraft book irl. Will probably fill up the pages with stuff in my Hardcore world that I'll be streaming on soon. Might write in "POV of the minecraft character" to actually fill the book with some words. Thoughts? I'd say the book turned out pretty good

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    was having fun with particles and made these moving wings

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    My favorite modern bridges that I have built! �� ��

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    On this day, 10 years ago, I bought Minecraft and I never stopped playing. Best money I've ever spent. Celebrated by recreating my very first house from the few memories I have from back then. Thanks for an amazing decade of building and having fun!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel