• Breaking News

    Minecraft My house on my survival server that I've been working on for a while!

    Minecraft My house on my survival server that I've been working on for a while!


    My house on my survival server that I've been working on for a while!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 04:28 AM PST

    I've found crazy body parts bug

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Build a boat in 10 seconds, 1 minute, 10 minutes challenge :) now your turn

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:19 AM PST

    Isn't it a good boy? ��✨��

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Raids can occur in your base if you have a villager breeder.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:42 AM PST

    So, are nether bases still cool?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Me and my brother when we were younger we made a lot of creepers dance

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:08 AM PST

    A little fishing village

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:54 AM PST

    This is my hole

    Posted: 22 Feb 2019 03:17 PM PST

    Grian Inspired Survival World

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:42 AM PST

    My House on Hypixel housing

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:52 AM PST

    Pillager outpost in village ... again

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:06 AM PST

    I was away building a hub in the community mall, returned home and someone did this... I was playing on a public server btw, I dislike him for taking my stuff but... he did it in style, too bad he's gonna be banned

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Built this Satellite...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 10:36 AM PST

    Great 19w08b world spawn

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:33 AM PST

    I’m confused

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 10:32 AM PST

    The new lighting engine added in 1.14 causes light to outright stop working after 33554432 blocks out

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 05:11 AM PST

    Just finished my castle project, thoughts?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 10:44 AM PST

    The emerald block texture has been updated and it doesn't look too bad actually.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 11:11 AM PST

    I made all of the pixelated anniversary amiibos in minecraft survival.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Up, Up and Update: Sunshine Edition - An entire Mojang Styled Sky Update (With Visual Albums, Original Music, and Textures!)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:28 AM PST

    Minecraft Up Up and Update: Sunshine Edition


    An entire update suggestion to bless the skies of Minecraft. Yes, this IS at least one update's worth of content. While making this, I was very careful and took great consideration of balance, what would really fit in the game, and what Mojang would reasonably add.

    I put a lot of work into this. It isn't another "pls add the aether" post!

    Feel free to start from anywhere, Hope you enjoy the Mock-Up-date!


    Changelog



    Extras

    🔊Stork by Axoladdy

    Soundtrack Single for Up, Up, and Update: Sunshine Edition. Will play at any point above Y:160 during the day.

    🎮r/MinecraftSuggestions Discord

    What can you build with Skylather? Get the textures in #showcase and let your creativity run free! You can also discuss ideas with other brainstormers and get a few tips to make your own Minecraft suggestions better!


    And that was Up, Up, and Update: Sunshine Edition. This project took a few weeks of on-and-off planning and quite a bit of time to produce all of the visuals too. I've started working on Night Edition and I've already spoiled some stuff on Minecraft Suggestions Discord.

    I will make a follow-up post here in the following week with a link to Up, Up and Update's Official Feedback Site page, as well as an album with the best Skylather builds, picked from the discord by myself and a few of my friends!

    Thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed Up, Up and Update: Sunshine Edition!

    submitted by /u/Axoladdy
    [link] [comments]

    I want to find an old friend

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:32 AM PST

    I don't play minecraft a lot anymore due to a bad pc, but on mcpz (Minecraft party zone) I had a good friend named "Da_Llama_Lord". After awhile I stopped playing and I'm pretty sure he did too. I wanna see if he's still out there on reddit or any platform. The name I had when he still played ( I could never settle for a good name until now) was "Panda_the_Pan".

    I really hope I can find him. So many memories

    submitted by /u/Ts____
    [link] [comments]

    My underground storage room

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 08:39 AM PST

    My ambitious solo survival castle I am working on.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 03:08 AM PST

    I Made a Tree House!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel