• Breaking News

    Minecraft Bought OptiFine Capes / used MCLeaks and no longer able to log into MC account? Read this! (Also Why You Should Never Give 3rd Party Websites Your Mojang Account Credentials)

    Minecraft Bought OptiFine Capes / used MCLeaks and no longer able to log into MC account? Read this! (Also Why You Should Never Give 3rd Party Websites Your Mojang Account Credentials)


    Bought OptiFine Capes / used MCLeaks and no longer able to log into MC account? Read this! (Also Why You Should Never Give 3rd Party Websites Your Mojang Account Credentials)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Hi! tyteen4a03 from #minecrafthelp here.

    We have received quite a lot of reports of people being locked out of their accounts after giving 3rd party websites their Mojang account logins. Our statistics indicate OptiFine Capes (most likely due to their cape purchasing/modifying process requiring you to hand over account credentials to them) and MCLeaks/AltDispenser (which pools your account to give to other people) as the worst offender. While we don't know whether there has been a security breach in the OptiFine system, here's a friendly reminder:

    Never give your Mojang account details to any 3rd parties!

    Once your account details are sent to a 3rd party they essentially have complete control of your account. You are basically risking your account being hacked.

    If you have used MCLeaks or purchased OptiFine capes in the past:

    1. Change your password immediately
    2. Remove all offending programs
    3. If you used MCLeaks/AltDispenser: Edit the hosts file and remove all entries containing the word mojang, then restart. If you're not sure what this means, we can help you do this.
    4. If you can no longer login: Send an email to Mojang with your Transaction ID and ask for the account to be recovered

    Happy Minecrafting!

    submitted by /u/tyteen4a03
    [link] [comments]

    Made a manual timelapse of building a castle for my new farm in survival

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 05:47 AM PST

    Definitely one of the more interesting villages I have found.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 04:48 AM PST

    when you dont play for a month

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 06:10 AM PST

    The proper way to crit in Update Aquatic

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Minecraft saved my life.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 01:28 AM PST

    I was recently diagnosed with clinical depression, and was feeling like my life didn't matter anymore. I was even considering suicide, until my therapist told me to do things that made me happy as a child. And after playing Minecraft for the first time in years, I've never felt better. It's such an amazing game that will always make me happy, and I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who worked hard on this masterpiece of a game.

    submitted by /u/Shaboozel
    [link] [comments]

    I made a custom cave, thoughts?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 06:12 AM PST

    i was making my farm and i discovered a zombie spawn right under my house

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 03:30 AM PST

    Top 10 illegal building techniques. Number 10:

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 07:54 PM PST

    I was raised on these streets

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Wheat farm design I built in survival

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Minecraft's next update should definitely be a cave update

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 07:49 AM PST

    If Mojang put the amount of effort they put into the aquatic update into a cave update that would be amazing.

    Maybe some larger open areas (kind of like variations of ravines), underground lakes, flooded caves, better abandoned mineshafts and more underground structures, a new mob maybe?

    imo I think that the game really needs this update, I think that caves are pretty alpha-ish compared to the rest of the game.

    submitted by /u/k-s_p
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone remember the funpark map back in the days?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 05:34 AM PST

    first post here. built a desert town in bedrock edition. took me at least 4 months.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 11:19 PM PST

    Plenty of trees were harmed for this monument to trees

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Why?... Just why?... WHY?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:07 AM PST

    The Library of Alexandria I built with a friend for a school project back in 2014

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Found my first woodland mansion -_-

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 07:30 PM PST

    My Nether Hub

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Just gonna leave this here. This is like really old for those who don’t know. Hope it triggers some flashbacks.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 09:27 AM PST

    It's my first time going to the End. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 02:20 AM PST

    Village I am working on

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Made an animated 3D stonecutter for my resourcepack 3DCreatorCraft!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Made a little home!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 04:48 AM PST

    TIL scaffolding and carpets make for some pretty nice tables.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel